Join other professionals who are dedicated to improving the outcomes of young children and their families.
Stay informed. Hear from experts in the field from Nebraska and across the country. Dig deeper with breakout and intensive sessions.
Connect and collaborate with other multidisciplinary professionals who are responding to our communities’ most pressing needs.
Who Should Attend
- County attorneys
- Parents attorneys
- Guardians ad litem
- EDN providers
- Head Start personnel
- School representatives
- Early childhood educators
- Home visitors
- Medical/health and mental health professionals
- Service providers
- Family members
What will be discussed
... and more.
NYCI was inaugurated in 2016.
We are committed to improving the outcomes for young children by inviting experts from Nebraska and across the country to share the latest information on effective research-based interventions and quality early childhood programming for our most vulnerable children ages birth to five and their families.
- Project Harmony
- University of Nebraska at Kearney
- State of Nebraska Judicial Branch Administrative Office of the Courts & Probation
- Nebraska Resource Project for Vulnerable Young Children
- Rooted in Relationships
- Center on Children, Families and the Law
- Nebraska Children and Families Foundation
- Head Start State Collaboration
- State of Nebraska Judicial Branch - Court Improvement Project
- Nebraska Department of Education
- Nebraska Early Development Network