CONNECT ON THE ISSUES
The Nebraska Young Child Institute (NYCI) brings together a multidisciplinary collaboration of professionals to deeply assess and respond to our communities' most pressing needs. Connect on issues to improve the outcomes of young children and their families.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The NYCI is intended for those wanting to improve the well-being of Nebraska's youngest, such as: judges, county attorneys, caseworkers, parents attorneys, guardians ad litem, CASAs, EDN providers, Head Start personnel, school representatives, early childhood educators, home visitors, medical/health and mental health professionals, service providers, and family members.
- Expand Your Professional Network
- Learn from Experts in the Field
- Stay Informed about Programs Across Nebraska
- Be Inspired Choose from Six Breakout Sessions and Tracks
- Dig Deeper with Intensive Sessions